Mark joins forces with fellow wildlife photographer Paul Goldstein
• Travel on the very comfortable and brand new 96-berth ship, the Magellan Explorer (all cabins are en suite).
• Outstanding wildlife watching in spectacular settings.
• Maximum time ashore.
• Enormous penguin rookeries.
• Wandering, black-browed, grey-headed and light-mantled sooty albatrosses may accompany the ship.
• Wide variety of cetaceans possible, including: southern right, fin, sei, humpback, Antarctic minke, as well as hourglass, Peale’s and Commerson’s dolphins.
• Good possibility of seeing massive grounded icebergs.
• Fabulous photographic and video opportunities, with plenty of advice and instruction from Mark and Paul.
Date 1-15 Oct 2022
Group size 96 people
Cost per person From £9,950
Availability Places still available
Organised by Exodus Travels – please contact Georgia Letts if you wish to book
T: +44 (0) 203 733 0028 E: Georgia.Letts@exodus.co.uk
We use the World Land Trust’s Carbon Balanced programme which enables travellers to offset their residual greenhouse gas emissions through the protection and restoration of carbon-rich wildlife habitats in the tropics.
Click here to donate.