Mark joins Chris Breen, founder of Wildlife Worldwide, for an exclusive, small charter in the Galápagos Islands. Within minutes – if not seconds – of landing almost anywhere, you are face-to-face with some of the tamest wildlife on the planet. You can expect to see a massive variety of species, from Galápagos sea lions to waved albatrosses, Galápagos penguins and marine iguanas, to the many species of Darwin's finches, which were so crucial to Darwin's theories of natural selection.
• Travel aboard the exclusively chartered 16-berth MV Beluga on a comprehensive itinerary that will allow us to experience the region’s famed wildlife first hand and get a fantastic insight into the ecology and history of the respective islands.
• Visit no fewer than 12 islands in the archipelago.
• We hope to observe an incredible range of wildlife both above and below the waves, which will also allow for some superb photographic opportunities.
• Species we hope to encounter include blue-footed booby, magnificent frigatebird, the endemic Galápagos flightless cormorant, marine iguana, red-billed tropicbird, Galápagos penguin, lava lizard, land iguana, Galápagos sealion and the giant tortoise.
• Our voyage coincides with the nesting season of the waved albatross colony on the island of Española.
19 May-2 Jun 2022
2-15 Jun 2022
Group size 14 people
Cost per person From £10,995 (including international flights); £10,495 (excluding international flights)
Availability 19 May-2 Jun: fully booked
2-15 Jun: limited places
Organised by Wildlife Worldwide T: +44 (0) 1962 302 086
We use the World Land Trust’s Carbon Balanced programme which enables travellers to offset their residual greenhouse gas emissions through the protection and restoration of carbon-rich wildlife habitats in the tropics.
Click here to donate.