If you love photographing wildlife, this is a brilliant and unmissable opportunity! Join Mark for a fun week of unlimited and exclusive use of 24 hides at a hotspot for many eastern European species, such as nightingale, turtle dove, hoopoe, European roller, European bee-eater, spoonbill, and a great many others. The hides offer dazzling perspectives (including water-level shooting), and the week will be jam-packed with every opportunity to practise and perfect your photography. The groups are small, and Mark will offer advice, help and inspiration throughout.
• Unlimited and exclusive use of two dozen wonderful hides.
• Hides are superbly comfortable and extremely well designed for photography – they’re not just wooden sheds!
• A hotspot for strikingly healthy bird populations and species such as cuckoos, goshawks, European bee-eaters, turtle doves, spoonbills and water rails, as well as European otters and foxes.
• A variety of unique hides designed by multi-award-winning photographer Bence Mate – they are among the best in the world, with heating, built-in tripods and even WiFi; Bence also pioneered the integration of one-way glass into his hides so that we can maximise photographic opportunities without disturbing the wildlife.
• Both beginners and more experienced photographer will benefit from the week.
• Evenings are spent either in the hides or poring over the photos of the day and chatting about how to improve the following day.
Dates in 2023
Sat 24 June - Sat 1 July
Group size 14 people
Cost per person from £3,195 per person (excluding international flights)
Availability 2 places
Please contact Rachel Ashton for more information
T: +44 (0) 117 904 8934 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we can run a holiday safely, we will. But if we do have to cancel because of Covid-19, we offer you a simple choice: either a full refund (within 14 days) or the option of transferring to a future trip with The Whale Watch Company (if you transfer to the same trip the following year or the year after we’ll honour the price you originally paid).
We also strongly recommend you book flights via an agent such as Avocet Travel or Trailfinders rather than direct with an airline. And we strongly recommend that you have adequate travel insurance in place with Covid-19 protection (in case you have to cancel even if the trip is running) through a company such as Trailfinders Insurance, Campbell Irvine and P J Hayman.
We use the World Land Trust’s Carbon Balanced programme which enables travellers to offset their residual greenhouse gas emissions through the protection and restoration of carbon-rich wildlife habitats in the tropics.
Click here to donate.